Who processes your personal data?
Galeatus Nutraceuticals B.V., located at the Graaf Florislaan 14, 1181 EB, in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. This includes data from customers and people who have actively shown interest in our company, for example by having subscribed to our newsletter.
What personal data do we process?
Galeatus Nutraceuticals processes personal data that you leave when you place an order and/or if you leave your personal details on the website (for example by subscribing to the newsletter).
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
• Name and surname
• E-mail address (es)
• Billing information
• Information about your activities on our website
For what purpose and based on what basis do we process personal data?
Galeatus Nutraceuticals analyzes visitor behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to match the range of products to the preferences of visitors.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• Handling payments
• To be able to call or e-mail customers if this is necessary to perform our services
• Inform customers about changes to our products or working method
• To offer customers the possibility to create an account
• To deliver goods to the customer
What about automated decision making?
Galeatus Nutraceuticals does not make decisions about cases based on automated processing that may affect individuals and / or companies. It is about decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without people being involved.
How long do we keep personal data?
Galeatus Nutraceuticals does not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. We use the following retention periods:
• Customer data, including personal data, is stored as long as the customer places orders. If the customer does not order products for seven years, the data will be deleted.
• Customer data, including personal data, relating to invoices are stored for seven years in accordance with the statutory term according to the Tax Authorities.